Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Big Weight Loss Plan.....................

Just wanted to post an update on my progress with the Atkins Diet. I have now lost a total of 16 pounds in my first two weeks on the diet, down to 210 pounds. Only 35 more pounds to go until I reach my goal weight of 175 pounds and 45 pound until my ideal weight, 165 pounds. After two weeks on the plan I find myself having more energy during the day and not feeling hungry between meals. Sometimes I even find that I have to force myself to eat due to a lack of appetite. This surely wasn’t the case two weeks ago when I was constantly looking for something to snack on between meals. As for my meals, I have been enjoying a great variety of food. I will start adding low carb recipes to the “Grant’s Menu Link” soon. Check back from time to time to see what great tasting entrees are leading to my weight loss.

No comments: