Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weight Loss Update............

Well I know it has been a very long time since I wrote an update on my weight loss goal. I was doing very well, as I hope many of you could tell, and then the holidays struck. The holiday season is one of the hardest times to get through while dieting. The week before Thanksgiving I weighed in at 186 pounds, down 40 pounds from my start weight and down 43 pounds from my highest weight. However, during the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I strayed away from my low carb diet and started to indulge in the normal holiday fair, cookies, sweets, party mix, etc. Well, some of my weight came back and by the time the New Year arrived, I was back to 195 pounds. As of today, five of those additional pounds are now gone and I am back to 190. I still have 15 pounds to go until I reach my goal of 175 pounds and would eventually like to get down to 170. Of course the last ten pounds are always the hardest to lose so I will keep you up to date on what I do and what I eat to try and shed these last few pounds.

No comments: